- This event has passed.
First Friday Downtown LeClaire
Friday, January 5, 5pm-Midnight: First Friday. Don’t let the cold slow you down – First Friday is this week! Enjoy fun food and cocktail sampling at the Mississippi River Distilling Co., wine tasting at Wide River Winery, live music at Mississippi River Distilling Co., Faithful Pilot & Green Tree Brewery, restaurant specials, and some shops open late.
• Faithful Pilot Café & Spirits, 8-11pm: Live music by blues musician, Matt Woods.
• Green Tree Brewery has live music by Doug Brundies from 8-11pm and release of Russian Ruckus, their BA Imperial Stout.
• LeClaire Olive Oil Company is open late.
• Mississippi River Distilling Company will have food and cocktail sampling and the Cody Road Cocktail House is open until midnight. Live music with distiller Ryan Burchett on the keys from 7-10pm. Free food and drink samples from 5-8pm.
• Razzleberries is open late with specials throughout the whole store. Get some great steals and deals!
• Royal-Tea is open until 8pm.