- This event has passed.
November 3, 2017
Friday, November 3, 5pm-Midnight: First Friday. Fun food and cocktail sampling at the Mississippi River Distilling Co., wine tasting at Wide River Winery, live music at Faithful Pilot, restaurant specials, and some shops open late.
- Antique Archaeology is open until 6pm.
- Bela is open late with samples of drinks and food.
- Dwellings is open until 8pm with their Holiday Celebration.
- Faithful Pilot Café & Spirits, 8-11pm: Live music by Greg & Rich Acoustic Duo.
- Mississippi River Distilling Company will have food and cocktail sampling and the Cody Road Cocktail House is open until midnight. Live music by Ryan & the Moonshiners (Ryan Burchett, Larry Gant, and John Mahon) will bring the tunes from 7-10pm in the Distillery. Seasonal favorite, Iowa Coffee Company Liqueur will be released, and Chef Steph will be signing her new cookbook.
- Wide River Winery Tasting Room is serving samples of baked brie.