Friday, October 6, 5:00-Midnight: First Friday. Fun food and cocktail sampling at the Mississippi River Distilling Co., wine tasting at Wide River Winery, live music at Faithful Pilot, restaurant specials, and many shops open late.
- Antique Archaeology is open until 6pm.
- Bela is open late with samples of drinks and food.
- Blue Iguana, 6-9pm: Salsa Night at Blue Iguana with DJ Flacko.
- Daffodil Row is open until 8pm.
- Faithful Pilot Café & Spirits, 8-11pm: Live music.
- Mississippi River Distilling Company will have food and cocktail sampling and the release of a NEW seasonal flavor – “Cherry Cobbler Liqueur”. Real sweet cherries will mix with their corn spirits for a delicious flavor that’s better than Grandma makes!
- Two Gems Boutique is open until 8pm.