- This event has passed.
Friday, October 6, 5:00-Midnight: First Friday.Fun food and cocktail sampling at the Mississippi River Distilling Co., wine tasting at Wide River Winery, live music at Faithful Pilot, restaurant specials, and much more. Please call a specific shop for their First Friday hours, if you plan to visit them. www.visitleclaire.com
• Antique Archaeology is open until 6pm.
• Aunt Hattie’s
• Bela is open late with food and beverage samples.
• Blue Iguana, 6-9pm: Salsa Night at Blue Iguana with DJ Flacko.
• Daffodil Rowis open until 8pm.
• Faithful Pilot Café & Spirits, 8:30-11pm has live music by Kevin Presbrey.
• LeClaire Olive Oil Company is open late.
• Mississippi River Distilling Company & Cody Road Cocktail House will have food and cocktail sampling and the release of a NEW seasonal flavor – “Cherry Cobbler Liqueur”. Real sweet cherries will mix with their corn spirits for a delicious flavor that’s better than Grandma makes! Chef Steph will have Very Cherry glazed ham and Very Cherry Chocolate Mousse for dessert. Sample their special Very Cherry cocktail and purchase a whole glass of it for $5. They will also have their latest batch of Cody Road Barrel Aged Boetje’s Mustard on hand. AND live music by Jordan & Jef from 6-9pm.
• The Shameless Chocoholic is open late.
• Two Gems Boutique(430 N. Cody Road) is open until 8pm. At 5:30pm they will have a LeClaire Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting celebrating their 1st Year Anniversary! Stop in to sign up for prizes and celebrate with them.
• Wide River Winery Tasting Room is open until 8pm and, weather permitting, will have live music by Kacey Russell & Doc in the courtyard. They also have samples of their NEW apple wine, Court of Appeels, paired with Savory Tomato Pie.