- This event has passed.
September 1, 2017
Friday, September 1: First Friday in LeClaire. Celebrate First Friday every month of the year! Enjoy fun, food, live music, and shopping in downtown LeClaire! Some shops open late and food and drink specials at bars and restaurants.
• Antique Archaeology: open until 6pm.
• Bela: open until 8pm serving food and drink specials.
• Blue Iguana: Salsa Night with DJ Flacko & Friday’s Drink of the Day is the Vida Loca for $4.
• Daffodil Row: open until 8pm. New women’s clothing & accessories boutique at 217 N. Cody Road.
• Faithful Pilot: live music from 8-11pm with Molly Durnin.
• Flutter: open until 7pm; stop in for some wine and shopping!
• Grasshoppers: open until 5:30pm.
• Green Tree Brewery: live music by Angela Meyer from 8-11pm and D’s Smokin’ BBQ from 1-10pm! NEW Mug Club Members – first day of Mug Club!
• Isabel Bloom: open until 7pm. New fall releases available. Pick up the fall flyer with coupons!
• Kernel Cody’s Popcorn Shoppe: open until 6pm.
• LeClaire Olive Oil Company: open late with samples of oils and vinegars, spreads, local creamed honey and more!
• Mississippi River Distilling Co. & Cody Road Cocktail House: Great food and cocktail sampling with the release of Cody Road Maple. Live music by Bobby Ray Bunch and Brad Love from 6-9pm. Full cocktails sold until midnight!
• Razzleberries: open until at least 7pm.
• The Shameless Chocoholic: open until 7pm.
• Steventon’s: Sunset Concert with Rob Dahms & Gary Pearson of the Night People from 6-9pm.
• Wide River Winery Tasting Room: Stacy Webster and Byron Stevens from Iowa City’s favorite Grateful Dead tribute band will be jamming in the courtyard from 5-8pm!