- This event has passed.
May 5, 2017
Friday, May 5, 5-8pm: First Friday in downtown LeClaire, IA.
Celebrate First Friday every month of the year! Enjoy fun, food, live music, and shopping in downtown LeClaire! Some shops open late and food and drink specials at bars and restaurants.
- Aunt Hattie’s is open late.
- Bela is open late with food & drink samples.
- Blue Iguana is celebrating Cinco de Mayo.
- Faithful Pilot has live music from 8-11pm by Bobby Ray Bunch.
- Grasshoppers is open late.
- LeClaire Olive Oil Co. is open late.
- Mississippi River Distilling Company is open 5:30-8pm with food and cocktail samples, Boetje’s barrel aged mustard, strawberry vodka, and special deals on spirit purchases.
- Urban Classic Home is open late.
- Wide River Winery Tasting Room is open until 8pm with Kentucky Derby Hat contest and wine mint juleps.