- This event has passed.
Friday, August 4: First Friday in LeClaire. Celebrate First Friday every month of the year! Enjoy fun, food, live music, and shopping in downtown LeClaire! Some shops open late and food and drink specials at bars and restaurants.
- Antique Archaeology is open until 6pm.
- Aunt Hattie’s is open late.
- Bela is open until 8pm with food and drink samples.
- Blue Iguana – Salsa Night with DJ Flacko and Vamparitos for $4.
- Decades is offering 40% off all wicker furniture on First Friday and has wine tasting from noon- 5:30. Open 10:30am-5:30pm.
- Faithful Pilot has live music from 8-11pm.
- Grasshoppers will be open late.
- Green Tree Brewery has D’s Smokin’ BBQ and live music from 8-11pm by Doug Brundies’ Acoustic Show.
- LeClaire Olive Oil Company is open late with samples of oils and vinegars, spreads, local creamed honey and more!
- Mississippi River Distilling Company & Cody Road Cocktail House has live music by Gary Pearson & Rob Dahms of the Night People and Free First Friday food samples from 5-8 pm.
- Razzleberries is open late.
- The Shameless Chocoholic is open until 7pm.
- Steventon’s Sunset Concert with Lewis Knudsen is from 6-9pm.
- Wide River Winery Tasting Room has live music from 5-8pm in their courtyard by the Ripplers. Gary Pearson & Rob Dahms of the Night People and Free First Friday food samples from 5-8 pm.