- This event has passed.
First Friday, First Saturday and Christmas in LeClaire Specials
December 1, 2017 - December 3, 2017
Friday-Sunday, December 1-3: First Friday, First Saturday & Christmas in LeClaire Specials!
- Antique Archaeology is open until 6pm on Friday, and on Saturday from 1-3pm they will have fun with Mrs. Claus handing out candy canes and Live Music by Liv Carrow.
- Aunt Hattie’s is having a Holiday drawing for a $100 gift card and is sampling Glogg. Enjoy a brownie bite (while supplies last) and sales on many items all over the shop. There are drawings for giveaways just for Aunt Hattie’s in-store shoppers. Find a mini silver Top Hat (get it, Hats/Hatties?) hidden around the shop during Christmas in LeClaire. If you bring one up to the check-out counter with your items, you will receive 10% off of your order! Only 1 hat/discount per person.
- Bela has extended hours: Friday 10am-8pm; Saturday 10am-8pm; Sunday 10am-5pm with food and drink samples throughout the weekend.
- Decades will be celebrating First Friday and Christmas in LeClaire with 10% off storewide (including antiques, seasonal decor, cheese, sausage, and Ackerman wine)! Cheese samples available Friday and Saturday; wine samples always available! Hours are Thursday-Saturday 11am-5 pm, Sunday 11am-4pm.
- Faithful Pilot Café & Spirits, 8-11pm has live music by Bobby Ray Bunch on Friday.
- Flutter is open until 7pm on Friday and has a hot cocoa bar and ugly Christmas sweater contest on Saturday.
- Green Tree Brewery is giving away a magnet during First Friday with purchase. Angela Meyer will be playing Christmas tunes on Friday from 6-9pm. On Saturday, receive a small gift if you participated in the Christmas in LeClaire Ugly Christmas Sweater 5K. Or wear your ugly Christmas sweater into Green Tree Brewery and receive a small gift while supplies last. Dave Ellis is playing Saturday night, 7:30-10:30pm.
• Isabel Bloom is open Friday and Saturday 10am-8pm and Sunday 12-4pm.
- Jones St Java House is open until 8pm and has live folk music Friday evening. They will also be sampling their gourmet hot chocolate!
- LeClaire Olive Oil Company is open until 8pm Friday and Saturday. They will be sampling oils, vinegars, dips, spreads, and mustards.
- Mississippi River Distilling Company will have: Friday, 5-8pm – free food and drink samples and from 7-10pm live music by Corey Wallace. Saturday, 5-7pm “Recipes from Cody Road” samples and book signing by Chef Steph and at 7:30pm Cocktail Cinema with “Elf” on the big screen.
- Razzleberries is open late.
- Royal-Tea is open until 7pm on Friday & Saturday. They offer wonderful loose-tea blends, brewed tea, tea-related accessories, local paintings, handmade jewelry from South Africa, fun t-shirts and hats, and more! Royal-Tea is a non-profit that helps children and families in need in Africa.
- The Shameless Chocoholic is open 10am-8pm Friday and Saturday and is sampling several of their products and including their wine.
- Two Gems Boutique has holiday treats and drawings all weekend long for some great prizes.
- Unique Creations and Sassy Pants Boutique has the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who on Saturday from 11am-4pm and Sunday from noon-3pm, and the kids can make FREE reindeer food Saturday and Sunday. They have a fun photo opp, too! They will be open until 7pm both Friday and Saturday.
- Wide River Winery Tasting Room is offering samples of Merry Berry dip on First Friday and First Saturday. You can also purchase one bottle of wine and get one bottle of Jury Duty free this weekend!