- This event has passed.
Apple Fest on the River
October 8 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday, October 8, 11am-4pm: Apple Fest on the River. Fun, family event that features apples, apple cider and a variety of homemade food items on the LeClaire Levee. There will be a truckload of pumpkins and gourds. Other vendors include kettle corn and a wide variety of unique craft and gift items. The LeClaire Lions Club will be selling Chili, Brats, Hot Dogs, Chili Dogs, and Pork Chop Sandwiches. The QC Antique Car Club will be displaying their cars, and there will be a “Kids Only” area for a small fee. Specialty items related to Apple Fest will be available at downtown businesses along with wonderful fall shopping, dining, and touring. For more information, contact Carl at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bela has hot apple cider and apple muffins for sale and samples of Apple Glogg.
• Bierstube has homemade apple strudel.
• Kernel Cody’s Popcorn Shoppe has caramel apple popcorn.
• Mississippi River Distilling Company & Cody Road Cocktail House has a delicious apple cider cocktail. Check out their new “Very Cherry Cobbler Liqueur” while you’re there, too!
• The Shameless Chocoholic has decadent candy apples and other fall goodies.
• Wide River Winery Tasting Room is featuring samples of Court of Appeels, their new apple wine.